PCYSA offers three levels of soccer
download:INFORMATION SHEET FOR FALL 2014
visit page: AGE CHART and league RULES.
• Recreational (Rec) No tryouts. Local practices and games. Volunteer parent and student coaches. The # of games: 7.
Fee : $35 for U4 and $60 for all other age groups; includes team shirt due by March 1st.
Register online by clicking HERE
Download a paper form by clicking HERE
See Below for 2015 Spring Season Dates
|February 15||Open Registration at GC McDonald’s10AM-2PM|
|March 1||Registration deadline at standard fee ($35 Little Kickers/$60 Rec)|
|March 8||Late-fee registration deadline (add $10 to fee)|
|March 15||Coaches meeting|
|March 16||Coaches contact players/team during this week|
|March 16||Practices can begin if weather cooperates|
|Mar 31 – Apr 2||Equipment Swap at Big Walnut Sports Park|
|April 4||Game #1 – OPENING DAY; get T-shirts|
|April 11||Game #2 – PHOTO DAY|
|April 18||Game #3 – PHOTO DAY|
|April 25||Game #4 – Applause Only Day|
|May 2||Game #5 – Food Drive (bring non perishable food items)|
|May 9||Game #6|
|May 16||Game #7 – (U4/U6/U8) or jamboree (U10/U14) & AWARDS|
• Rec+ No tryouts. U7/8 Rec+ play in a new league organized by Vigo County; U12 Rec+ play in the WCSSF (West Central Suburban Soccer Federation). Away game distances may be from 30-60 min. each way. Volunteer parent and student coaches.
- # of games: 8 to 10 (1/2 at home), + tournament (for U12).
- Fee: U8: $90 (uniform included)
- Fee: U12: $90 plus uniform (if player doesn’t have one)
- Mail-in Registration Form for REC+, Fall 2013. (coming soon)
• Travel. Travel teams play in ISL (Indiana Soccer League). Travel soccer requires a tryout, necessary to place youth players at the right level for their current ability, and for their developmental potential. Away game distances are usually 30-90 min. each way for some games. Travel Coaches are PCYSA’s most experienced, having earned, for example, the USSF “E” license, the National Youth License, Rene Meulensteen coaching seminar, etc.
- Click Here for Online Registration; Monthly Payment Options are Available with Online Registration
- # of games: 8 to 10 (1/2 at home), + at least one weekend tournament.
- Fee : U10: $120 plus uniform (if player doesn’t have one)
- Fee: U12/14/16/18: $140 plus uniform (if player doesn’t have one)